Immertec is an award-winning startup that pushes the limits of what’s possible in virtual health. Using our virtual reality platform, surgeons in remote locations get transported into an operating room, where they learn modern surgical procedures and collaborate with other surgeons in real-time.
The Tech Support Manager resolves technical issues related to the use of Immertec’s products. This role is customer-facing and will work with doctors to ensure the deployment and experience of using the product is positive. The Manager will manage the process from sending headsets to doctors to troubleshooting during product set up.
- Support doctors as they set up the product.
- Ensure a WiFi connection is established.
- Over time, create ways to automate steps of the process.
- Develop ideas to improve the onboarding of new customers.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years of tech support experience.
- Experience in customer-facing roles.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior customer service.
- Experience with software products is desired.
- Ability to clearly explain detailed instructions.
- Basic technical aptitude.
- Ability to remain calm and handle pressure.
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
What We Offer
Competitive base salary, health benefits, and student loan repayment match. More about what it’s like to work at Immertec.
Immertec is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.