Immertec is an award-winning startup that pushes the limits of what’s possible in virtual health. Using our virtual reality platform, surgeons in remote locations get transported into an operating room, where they learn modern surgical procedures and collaborate with other surgeons in real-time.
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager who will manage Immertec’s supply chain working with various suppliers and vendors in both the US and China. This role will create the methodology and processes to improve and maximize efficiencies throughout the supply chain.
- Manage costing, to constantly improve supply chain and productivity.
- Analyze job costing on installs and make recommendations for margin improvement.
- Review data and create/implement a plan to improve the supply chain system.
- Research and seek out the most cost-efficient shipment procedures and methods.
- Actively seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain by streamlining steps and locating the best prices for inventory.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years of experience working with supply chain management.
- Experience managing and improving supply chain data, information, and processes.
- Top-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes.
- Ability to research companies and determine the best vendors to reach out to for various projects.
- Ability to conceptualize large-picture projects and foresee challenges and needs to be addressed.
- Experience working with high growth technology companies.
- Experience working with vendors domestically and internationally (China a plus).
- Strong communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Comfort in a startup environment; we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” attitude.
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
What We Offer
Competitive base salary, health benefits, and student loan repayment match. More about what it’s like to work at Immertec.
Immertec is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.