Immertec is an award-winning startup that pushes the limits of what’s possible in virtual health. Using our virtual reality platform, surgeons in remote locations get transported into an operating room, where they learn modern surgical procedures and collaborate with other surgeons in real-time.
The Product Owner will collaborate with the CEO on the overall product roadmap for Immertec and ensure the product is aligned with the mission and goals of the company. Responsibilities include:
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Develop EDU plan to determine product market fit
- Research and analyze the overall market taking data insights into actionable outcomes for product roadmap
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Create decks and presentations as needed
What We’re Looking For
- 5-7+ years of overall work experience with 2+ years of product ownership experience
- Experience working within med tech and/or health tech industry
- Understanding of industry market conditions and trends
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software in partnership with engineering team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- BS or BA degree
What We Offer
Competitive base salary and health benefits. More about what it’s like to work at Immertec.
Immertec is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.