Immertec is an award-winning startup that pushes the limits of what’s possible in virtual health. Using our virtual reality platform, surgeons in remote locations get transported into an operating room, where they learn modern surgical procedures and collaborate with other surgeons in real-time.
The Installer is responsible for the installation and delivery of Immertec’s products in hospitals. This role is customer-facing and will provide world-class customer service and technical knowledge, delivering quality installation solutions to effectively improve customer satisfaction. The Installer is self-motivated and willing to commit to projects as assigned. Given the geographic range of Immertec’s customers, this role will travel nationally to support ongoing projects. The Installer will perform all duties with Immertec’s company values in mind, ensuring that Integrity, Commitment, Innovation, and Community are exhibited at all times, and are promoted within the organization.
- Perform the installation and delivery of Immertec’s products.
- Troubleshoot onsite issues and communicate with customers and Immertec technology team to identify amicable resolutions.
- Provide feedback to Immertec technology team regarding operational improvements.
- Create shadow and training programs to educate the customer.
- Perform all required quality control checks and preventive maintenance.
Promote increased equipment and service usage by establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Complete any necessary documentation.
- Commitment to travel nature of this position (75%+).
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years installation experience installing medical equipment in hospital environments.
- Managed relationships with medical device companies (ex. Stryker).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and provide superior customer service.
- Experience with software is desired, however, training will be provided.
- Ability to explain detailed instruction troubleshooting and inspection procedures.
- Basic technical aptitude.
What We Offer
Competitive base salary, health benefits, student loan repayment match. More about what it’s like to work at Immertec.
Immertec is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.