Immertec is an award-winning startup that pushes the limits of what’s possible in virtual health. Using our virtual reality platform, surgeons in remote locations get transported into an operating room, where they learn modern surgical procedures and collaborate with other surgeons in real-time.
The Information Security Manager is responsible for maintaining Immertec’s current systems and evolve those systems over time to meet or exceed the standards set forth by Immertec and customer requirements. The Manager will maintain a compliant environment that meets healthcare requirements and will oversee all regulatory submissions.
- Understand the security requirements of customers and ensure those standards are being met.
- Complete necessary paperwork from customers to ensure meeting security standards (example SOC 2).
- Write and set up policies and protocols to support security requirements.
- Manage network and system administration.
- Set up firewalls necessary to maintain a high level of security.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years network/systems administration experience.
- Experience working within the med-tech industry.
- Knowledgeable of security requirements of hospitals and medical device companies.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively analyze and anticipate impacts of any changes or modifications, technical or operational.
- Experience working with hospitals, device manufacturers, etc. to provide required documentation.
- Experience writing policies and completing customer documentation requests.
- Ability to think strategically, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to effectively implement continual improvement to increase efficiency and promote simplification while maintaining or increasing compliance.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory standards and applicable regulations in med-tech.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Information Systems or other technology-related degrees.
What We Offer
Competitive base salary, health benefits, student loan repayment match. More about what it’s like to work at Immertec.
Immertec is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.