Immertec is an award-winning startup that pushes the limits of what’s possible in virtual health. Using our virtual reality platform, surgeons in remote locations get transported into an operating room, where they learn modern surgical procedures and collaborate with other surgeons in real-time.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will launch Immertec in a new market (working on a regional basis as needed) and manage customer relationships. Understanding customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback is key. This information will be incorporated into onboarding and retention strategies and will impact the product road map.
This role will serve as an ambassador of Immertec and includes support, account management, product demonstrations, educating customers, etc. The Customer Success Manager position is highly collaborative and will work across the organization representing the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
- Lead the onboarding of new customers, training of the platform, and providing post-go-live support.
- Attend live training (in OR’s) to ensure a smooth launch and long-term success.
- Customer satisfaction is paramount, and the Customer Success Manager will be tasked with increasing engagement (ex. volume of surgeries).
- Calculate churn, understanding key indicators of churn, success of cohorts, etc.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the product, marketing, and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with Immertec team members to deepen customer engagement and expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate with the technology and installer teams to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow the customer base
- Serve as the main point of contact between Immertec and customers in assigned markets.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Immertec advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Experience working with enterprise customers.
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders, and customers.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
What We Offer
Competitive base salary, health benefits, student loan repayment match. More about what it’s like to work at Immertec.
Immertec is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.