Immertec is an award-winning startup that pushes the limits of what’s possible in virtual health. Using our virtual reality platform, surgeons in remote locations get transported into an operating room, where they learn modern surgical procedures and collaborate with other surgeons in real-time.
What You’ll Do
The IT Manager will work closely with the IT Director to support and manage the information technology infrastructure and needs of Immertec. This role is hands on and will troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage a third-party IT support vendor
- Maintain network security and infrastructure including wireless access points, firewalls, network connectivity and hardware
- Support the onboarding of new employees (granting access to Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint, Azure, etc.)
- Manage security processes including badging, access controls, etc.
- Other duties and projects as required to support a dynamic startup environment
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of IT support experience within an enterprise (providing on-site support)
- Experience managing a support team and/or third-party support provider is preferred
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Ability to remain calm and manage high pressure situations
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior customer service
- Ability to clearly explain detailed instructions
- Basic technical aptitude
- Problem solver
- Degree or certificate in MIS, Engineering is preferred with equivalent experience being an option
- Certification in any of the following is a plus: CAPM or PMP, CompTIA Project+, Comp TIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
What We Offer
Immertec is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.