Immertec is an award-winning startup that pushes the limits of what’s possible in virtual health. Using our virtual reality platform, surgeons in remote locations get transported into an operating room, where they learn modern surgical procedures and collaborate with other surgeons in real-time.
What You’ll Do
The Marketing Manager will collaborate with the Director, Marketing to develop and execute an integrated marketing strategy designed to support all components of Immertec’s marketing including the management of outbound marketing campaigns and respective stakeholders, writing, graphic design, web marketing, web analytics, etc. It is paramount that the Marketing Manager understand the full breadth of marketing and its connection points to ensure a holistic marketing strategy. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage outbound marketing campaigns
- Conduct and analyze marketing research, and use the findings to develop and implement Immertec’s overall marketing strategy
- Collaborate with Immertec’s press agencies on upcoming press releases and press opportunities
- Identify strategic partners that align with Immertec’s marketing strategy
- Execute Immertec’s marketing strategy across Google, Facebook, Instagram & any other viable platforms
- Collaborate with Content Coordinator to develop and manage content
- Regularly review and analyze the success of Immertec’s marketing strategy through the use of data analytics, and report out on the insights gained and make necessary adjustments to drive the continued success of the Company’s marketing program
- Manage and mentor a Marketing Associate
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience within health/med tech – must have experience working within a regulated industry
- Knowledge of SEO, content strategy, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and work with different personalities/work styles
- Highly organized, self-directed, and action-oriented
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- BS or BA degree
What We Offer
Competitive base salary and health benefits.
Immertec is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.